Nickelodeon Dora The Explorer Sound Book: Potty Time With Big Sister Dora
- Children press buttons to add sound effects to story about potty training, featuring Dora the Explorer.
- Powered by 3 long-life AG-13 button cell batteries (included).
- 7-button sound module attached to book.
- Heavy, coated pages withstand heavy use.
- Number of Pages: 14
- English (Unknown)
- English (Original Language)
- English (Published)
The Nickelodeon Dora the Explorer Sound Book: Potty Time with Big Sister Dora tells the story of Dora the Explorer preparing her brother and sister for the big-kid adventure of potty training. The seven buttons play on the list of following sounds or music clips: Dora the Explorer saying, i Muy bien! Designed for children ages 3 years and older, the interactive book has an attached seven-button audio module for animating the story with sounds and music. Three replaceable long-life AG-13 button cell batteries that power the sound module are included. Spinning toilet paper roll Flushing toilet Tick-tock of a clock Bubbles from a hand soap dispenser Celebratory song Dora saying, Excellente! The book s coated board pages stand up to repeated use. The Nickelodeon Dora the Explorer Sound Book: Potty Time with Big Sister Dora conforms to the toy safety specifications of ASTM F963-08.
Dora the Explorer Books - Copyright © 2018