Nickelodeon Dora The Explorer: Cook With Dora Abuela's Birthday Fiesta
- Powered by 3 AG-13 button cell batteries (included).
- Toy stovetop with 4 burners, 8 audio buttons, and fork and spoon attached to book.
- Children use fork and spoon on stovetop burners to activate sounds, music, and voices of Dora and her friends.
- Book's pages instruct children which buttons to press on toy stovetop.
- Recommended for children ages 3 and older.
- Number of Pages: 12
- English (Unknown)
- English (Published)
The Dora the Explorer Cooking Stove Sound Book enables children to read, listen, and play as they use a toy cooktop and utensils to assist Dora, Papi, and Diego make a meal for Abuela s birthday. The Dora the Explorer Cooking Stove Sound Book conforms to the specifications for toy Safety of ASTM F963-08. Two pots: Put the toy spoon into the pots, and turn it to hear soup bubbling, rice and beans simmering, and Dora s voice. Two oven controls: Turn the knobs to hear them click on and off. Press the griddles with the toy spatula to hear quesadillas and plantains sizzle, and to hear Dora say two phrases. Three replaceable long-life AG-13 button cell batteries that power the sound module are included. Six sound buttons: Press the buttons to hear sounds, voices, and music. The book s heavy board pages stand up to repeated use. The toy cooktop attached towards the book includes: Two griddles. Designed for kids ages 3 to 5, the book encourages imaginative play while telling a Dora the Explorer story. Kids participate inside the story by turning the cooktop knobs, utilizing the toy spatula and spoon, and pushing the buttons to play music, sounds, and voices. The book is not suitable for youngsters younger than 36 months.
Dora the Explorer Books - Copyright © 2019